Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 15 Dec 2015
Last Modified: 15 Dec 2015
By clicking on ‘I accept’ and ‘create account’, the affiliate is entering into this legal agreement with Tube.Cash, and willingly stating that same has read, accepts and understands the agreement and as such agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
By using the Site and/or any Services, you represent that you are the owner of the website or the individual bound with the authority to enter into contracts on behalf of the individual that owns the rights to the affiliate website. The affiliate must 18 years of age or older. If you are using this Site or Services on behalf of a company, you represent that you are authorized to legally bind that company to these Terms. If Tube.Cash believes that you do not meet any of these requirements Tube.Cash may immediately terminate your use of the Site and/or Services. The affiliate’s account will be cancelled and banned and all funds due will be forfeited as partial damages for violation of the terms and services.
TERM AND TERMINATION
The present Agreement will become valid as soon as Tube.Cash approves the Affiliate application to join the program. The Agreement can be cancelled and terminated by any party with prior notifications. As soon as the Affiliate receives such notice from Tube.Cash, he shall remove and destroy any material used in connection with his/her cooperation with Tube.Cash. The Affiliate is also required to instantly remove all Tube.Cash marks, references, and links from any sites under his/her control.
PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM
- We reserve the right to deny service to any individual at our discretion.
- Tube.Cash does not limit nor restrict your participation in any other affiliate programs.
- The affiliate has to be the owner of the website or the individual settled with the authority to enter into contracts on the behalf of the individual that owns the rights to the affiliate web page.
- The Affiliate agrees that participation in the Program is at their sole risk.
- The Affiliate should strictly adhere to all applicable laws, regulations and good industry practice, as well as these Terms.
- Any kind of unsolicited advertising and spam is strictly forbidden.
- The Affiliate should only accept traffic from thumbs to content. We don’t accept bot traffic, click under or any other way of conducting traffic. Violation of the rules above will lead to account blocking. We reserve the right to forfeit funds in your account and stop any pending/future payments.
All payments are made in US Dollars on a monthly basis. Payments are made on the 15th of each month.
We reserve the right to obtain, record and verify information that identifies each holder of the account. This means that we may request additional documentation to confirm your details, including your name, address, date of birth and any information that will allow us to confirm your identity.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Tube.Cash will not be held liable for any circumstances arising out of force majeure situations, network disruptions, or any other circumstances of uncontrollable nature.
Tube.Cash will not be held liable to the Affiliate for inaccessibility to any of its services or downtime due to, but not limited to:
- Network failures
- Server failures
- Hardware failures
- Emergency network maintenance
- Any other technical difficulties that may happen in the present situation and result in loss or incorrect processing of traffic activity and/or sales.